- Dual SIM / Dual Standby.
- MTK 6589 1.2GHz quad core + PowerVRSGX 544.
- 5 inch IPS capacitive screen with HD resolution (1280×720).
- Android 4.2 OS.
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal storage and micro SD card slot.
- 8MP AF camera, LED flash, BSI sensor and 3.2MP front camera.
- 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 4, micro USB, 3.5mm jack and micro USB port.
- Sensors: GYRO, Accelerometer, proximity and light.
- 2000 mAh Li-ion battery with up to 8 hours talktime.
- Price Rs. 11,999
Tuesday, 21 May 2013
ZEN Ultrafone 701HD
Zen Mobile has launched company's new flagship phone - the Ultrafone 701HD, which is the first of a new series of Ultrafone phones from the company. The phone priced at Rs 11,999 runs on Android Jelly Bean 4.2 and is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor. Zen Ultrafone 701HD's IPS screen measures 5-inch. The phone comes with a 2000mAh battery. The dual-SIM smartphone has 1GB RAM and 4GB of internal storage space. The Zen 701 HD also includes Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, 3G, A-GPS and a micro USB port. The phone has an 8 megapixel autofocus Rear Camera with BSI Sensor and LED flash along with a 3.2 megapixel front camera.The battery is of or 2000 mAh capacity with standby time of about 240 hours and talk time up to 8 hours.
Specs chart of Zen Ultrafone 701HD:
Micromax's Canvas HD, Karbonn's Titanium S5 and Lava's Xolo Q800 are currently the most popular affordable big-screen smartphones in the market. With these features and the Rs 11,999 price, which is about Rs 3,000 cheaper than the Micromax A116 HD, the Ultrafone 701HD will further intensify the affordable smartphone market and be a tough competitor against other domestic players.
Posted by Unknown at 21:57