Caution: Rooting your phone voids the warranty. And if you don't know what the rooting is, then avoid rooting your phone. Before following this post you must be well aware about potential risks involved in rooting your device and its consequences. I am not liable for any form of damage.
- After installation open Framaroot
- Select one of the following actions:
Possible outcomes on launching app
- A popup saying "Your device seems vulnerable to exploit included in Framaroot", in this case you can uninstall app
- You see one or more exploit name, also click on one after you have selected an action and you will see one of the above messages
Possible outcomes on selecting an exploit
- "Success ... Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device"
- "Failed ... Exploit work but installation of Superuser and su binary have failed"
- "Half-Success ... system partition is read-only, use local.prop trick. Reboot your device and use adb to see if it run as root" It happens when the filesystem in use on system partition is a RO filesystem
- "Failed ... Try another exploit if available"
- Framaroot crash or freeze, in this case relaunch Framaroot and select the same action and exploit